Was it love, or was it the idea of being in love?
Or was it the hand of fate, that seemed to fit just like a glove?
The moment slipped by and soon the seeds were sown
The year grew late and neither one wanted to remain alone
Floating down through the clouds
Memories come rushing up to meet me now.
In the space between the heavens
and in the corner of some foreigh field..
How I wish, how I wish you were here
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears
Wish you were here...
Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
When I come home cold and tired,
It's good to warm my bones beside the fire
Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells.
Where the speechless unite
In a silent accord
Using words you will find are strange
And mesmerised as they light the flame
Feel the new wind of change
On the wings of the night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Muito bacana.
Post a Comment